Periodically, the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Treasury jointly prepare FAQs to answer questions and provide clarification to the implementation of the ACA. FAQ – Set 19 addresses the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008, among other topics, including:
- the COBRA continuing coverage notice;
- out-of-pocket maximum requirements;
- information on the Health FSA carryover limits;
- details on the Summary of Benefits and Coverage rule;
- preventive care – tobacco cessation interventions.
For details on the topics covered, please see the Affordable Care Act Implementation FAQs – Set 19.